Monday, July 21, 2014

It's A Good Thing I Had My Camera With Me


"Swimsuit season may be over and many of you will be growing your winter coat,
but what if you get that last minute chance to go to Hawaii or the Bahamas?
What are you going to do?
You certainly don't want to look like a Sasquatch in your swimsuit."

-- CajunMama, TravelingMamas.com


Sasquatch (Vermilion, OH) 7-21-14



So I was on a motorcycle ride in Vermilion, Ohio, and I just happened to have my camera in the saddlebag when I spotted this sexy Sasquatch in a red bikini standing alongside the road.

So of course I stopped to take its picture, because, well, that's just what you do when you have a camera and you spot a Sasquatch in a red bikini standing alongside the road. You don't just pass that shit up.


The other side of Sasquatch, 7-21-14
So I was snapping away and a guy walked up to me:

Him: (pointing) There's an even bigger one over there.

Me: Is it wearing a bikini?

Him: No.

Me: Not interested. But this is funny as hell. It kind of makes my day.

Him: Yeah. The owner goes to Brazil every year and buys all kind of bikinis. The last one was green. But it fell off.

Me: Well, it's a good thing he had an extra one.

And P.S. -- Who walks into a swimsuit shop in Brazil and says "I need to buy a few bikinis for my Sasquatch." Maybe it doesn't sound so weird in Portuguese.

Anyway, I thought Miss Thang looked fly in her itsy bitsy teenie weenie bikini -- well-toned, muffin top under control. She was showing maybe just a little too much coin slot, but otherwise, she looked good.

Oh, and she could definitely use a good waxing.

I'd suggest a Brazilian.