Thursday, July 24, 2014

Soap

"I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap.
including all my major crevices,
including in between my toes and in my belly button,
which I never did before but sort of enjoyed."

-- "Kevin McCallister," Home Alone


Soap and a rubber duck  7-24-14


"So when somebody has B.O., the 'O' usually stays with the 'B.'
Once the 'B' leaves, the 'O' goes with it."

-- Jerry Seinfeld, "The Smelly Car," Seinfeld



"Civilization begins with soap."

-- The Galveston Times



My friend Shirley says "Soap is cheap. There's no reason to not be clean."

She's right.

You can buy 10 bars of Ivory Soap for about four bucks. 

I'm no math wiz, but that works out to about 40 cents a bar.

Shirley knows that soap is a good thing.

Just imagine a world without it. 

Or a locker room without it. 

Or yourself without it.

Body odor. Bad.

Soap. Good.

Just ask Shirley.