Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tiger Balm


"Take a look at my stripes, chest looks like a tiger arm
And I'm hot as Tiger Balm, fire like a five-alarm
And it's set onto ya barn, get ya fire-fighter on."

-- Lupe Fiasco, "All The Way Turnt Up"


Tiger Balm jar with letter beads 5-17-14

"Tiger Balm aims to deliver health and well being through proven oriental wisdom.
Our belief is that no one should be constrained from leading a full and active life
because of aches, pains and everyday discomforts."

-- Tiger Balm philosophy,  TigerBalm.com

Tiger Balm ad
Tiger Balm advertisement


Two days ago I strained a muscle in my calf. It hurt. That's a bad thing.

So I put Tiger Balm on it.

Now my calf doesn't hurt. That's a good thing.

Besides, why wouldn't you want to use something with "more striking power than a flying tiger?"

It just makes good sense.

Use Tiger Balm.

The shit works.