Friday, November 28, 2014

Shapely Buns


"When you build your buns ... to their maximum potential,
you won't think twice when someone calls you a hard ass."

-- Karen Sessions, 
"Buns and Thigh Exercises! Get a Firm and Shapely Booty," 
fitnessatlantic.com


Butt buns 11-28-14


"I don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Cause my body too bootylicious for ya babe."

-- Destiny's Child, "Bootylicious"


Butt buns 11-28-14

Hey, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

I baked some dinner rolls for Thanksgiving yesterday.

I was going to make them into three-sectioned cloverleaf rolls. But the balls were too big to squeeze three into each cup of the muffin tin. So I could only manage to fit in two.

As a result, while they were rising, the rolls struck an uncanny resemblance to a dozen, shapely little bottoms mooning me.

They had smooth, squeezable little cheeks.

Butt bun 11-28-14
They had cracks.

Some even had tiny anuses.

We affectionately referred to them throughout dinner as the "butt buns."

And even though they weren't cloverleafs, the butt buns pulled apart beautifully at the cleft into two separate, smaller pieces of ass.

They were bootylicious, and steaming hot.

I'd have eaten more, butt they were full of glute-en.