Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Treating Santa To What He REALLY Wants



"When adding liquor to your baking, 
start with a little and work up to your taste level."

-- Jessica Walker, 
"Baking With Booze," BettyCrocker.com



Cookies and bourbon for Santa 12-24-14



"Brown sugar and caramel flavors?
I'm talking about the bourbon of course."

-- Justin Abarca, "12 Whiskey and Food Pairings 
You Need to Know About," BuzzFeed.com




"... and a cup for Mommy so she
won't have to drink straight from her wine box."

-- Unknown



Fuck milk and cookies.

In my house, Santa gets a big boy beverage on Christmas Eve.

Whiskey. Bourbon. Scotch. Whatever he's in the mood for.

Definitely not milk. He's lactose intolerant. I don't want to make him feel gassy and bloated.

Maybe I'll mix him a Manhattan. I have it on pretty certain authority that he likes a good Manhattan, and I make a pretty good Manhattan.

I always make sure to leave him something good so that he knows how much I really love him.

XOXOXO