Friday, September 19, 2014

A Cute Jacket


"With its broad collar and princess seams, this nipped-in number fakes a tinier torso.
A belt and buttons the same shade as the jacket don't disrupt the chic sleekness."

-- goodhousekeeping.com, 
"Look 10 Pounds Thinner -- Instantly" 

Horses in cute jackets 9-19-14

"Yeah, I saw Jerry wearing his.
He looked like a bit of a dandy."

-- "David Puddy," Seinfeld, "8 Ball Coat"


I swung by the thrift store yesterday just to cruise through and see if I could find any hidden gems.

I did.

I got a super-cute, tailored, zippered denim jacket with big wide lapels and really cool button-y thingies on the sleeves and pockets for just $4.99.

Everyone knows the right jacket is a good foundation piece that can totally pull together any number of fall looks.

Add the perfect accessories, and, well, the possibilities are endless.

Good fashion advice. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Am I right, or am I right?