Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Good Seat Cushion


"If your plan is to wait on the sidelines ...
then you're in for a bad case of bleacher-butt."

-- Carolyn Hax, 
"A Bad Case of Bleacher-Butt," Heraldextra.com


Baby butt  9-27-14


"Now they knew that she was a real princess
because she had felt the pea right through
the twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds.
Nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that."

-- Hans Christian Andersen, The Princess and the Pea



"You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass."

-- Frank Sinatra


My neurologist once told me "Maybe you need more cush on your tush."

Those were his exact words.

He was right. I'm not blessed with much padding of my own.

And it's football season, which means lots and lots of sitting on hard bleachers and stadium seats.

Bleacher-butt sucks

And at my age, with my neurological issues, sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time is an extremely bad thing.

So it's a good thing I have a nice thick seat cushion.

I bring my big green 3-inch foam pad to all the games. 

It's a treat for my cheeks because it provides me with what nature didn't -- all dat ass.

It's booty-to-go.