Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fresh Legs


"We had 18 hours to pump life 
back into those tired legs ..."

-- Chris Carmichael, 
"Make Tomorrow a Better Day," Bicycling.com

Drumsticks 10-8-14

"Overall, Lance's response was good:
his legs felt fresher and less sore the following day."

-- Chris Carmichael, 
"Hey Lance! Nice Socks." Bicycling.com



"And by saying good legs I mean untouchable, inexhaustible ...
It must be every cyclist's dream to have those magical good legs on such a day."

-- Gianni, "Having Good Legs," Velominati.com





I've been riding my bike a lot lately, and my legs are feeling tired and sore. 

So yesterday I did my legs a favor and treated them to a rest day.

I had a massage.

I took it easy.

I stayed off my bike.

I ate right.

For supper I cooked up some tasty drumsticks.

If it's really true that you are what you eat, then today my chicken legs should feel pretty damn fresh and delicious.