Friday, October 31, 2014

Tiny Trick Or Treaters


"Halloween was confusing.
All my life my parents said, 'Never take candy from strangers.'
and then they dressed me up and said, 'Go beg for it.'" 


-- Rita Rudner


Lego mini Stormtrooper and C-3PO trick or treating 10-31-14



"So when I open the door on Halloween, 
I am confronted by three or four imaginary heroes, 
such as G.I. Joe, Conan the Barbarian and Oliver North,
who would look very terrifying except that they are three feet tall
and facing in random directions.
They stand there silently for several seconds
before an adult voice hisses from the darkness behind them:
'Say Trick or treat!'"

-- Dave Barry


Lego mini Stormtrooper and C-3PO trick or treating 10-31-14


"Trick or Treat isn't just some phrase 
you chant mindlessly like The Lord's Prayer.
It's an oral contract."

-- Bart Simpson


Happy Halloween!